The Classroom Wish List program allows teachers and administrators in the WVCSD to collaborate and post a wish list of classroom supplies that would benefit every teacher in an individual building. The community can purchase these tangible items right off the wish list and help build a supplies closet, which any teacher can access. This supply closet will help our teachers and children have the supplies that they need. You may and are encouraged to also shop locally with these lists as our community thrives on its local businesses who support our students all year long.
- Click on the following link: Walmart.com
- Move your cursor to the menu located at the top of the screen. There is an icon that says “Registry” which will lead you to a drop down menu. Click on “Wish List.”
- Go to Find a wish list :
• For Park Ave: Type in Park for the first name/ School for the last name
• For Sanfordville: Type in Sanfordville for the first name/ Elementary for the last name.
• For The Middle School: Type in Warwick for the first name/ School for the last name.
• For the High School: Type in High for the first name/ School for the last name.
- Order right off the wish list like a registry. Ship items to your home or purchase them in the store.
- Have your child bring donated supplies to the main office labeled with their name (if desired) and identify that the item is for the wish list.